Thursday 16 March 2017

My First Impression On Youtube

dear,
          friends my name is kishan kumar pandey. main b.sc pass out hummn from ram manohar lohia univercity faizabad utter pardesh. and i am working as a designer in chandighar.


                               







                   i first join on youtube feb 2017. as like a youtube channel

                       tips and tricks.


but i first join on youtube i don't know what happened here but i have supports  from others
and i got better but not really good feel because i am first youtuber partner. if you want join first join partner on youtube then first read carefully are term condition then you join on youtube.. then you like feel best impression on youtube
                          i fells first not best earning from youtube but after some time  my earning is got better .. my first my online money comes from youtube  about some thing 17.63 $ not yet channel i got from other channel my other channel name is www.youtube/iitkishanpandey
   click above link and subscribe my channel and see my videos on youtube

         i am not a best but some thing better youtuber on youtube, you also like our channel ..so friend  if you feels i am better for this blog but i a not better but i want write some thing better impression on youtbe as like blog page  here i create blog for my youtube channel tips and triks for helping others people is in his vice on youtbe channel as like youtube .....


                                   thank you friends for reading my blog on my blog side...







No comments:

Post a Comment